HAPPENINGS & EVENTS
5 Ways to Celebrate NYE at InterContinental Miami
- TORO TORO- Enjoy a New Year's gastronomic experience by James Beard nominated Chef Richard Sandoval with an array of timely created Pan Latin dishes and an unlimited rodizio selection of carved meats in a fun and energetic environment. $250++ per person.
- OLE- InterContinental Miami's own Jhonnatan Contreras will delight you on a culinary journey through the flavors of Miami. An abundance of seafood takes center stage at this modern buffet setting in the recently designed Ole Restaurant. $175++ per person.
- ATRIUM BASH- The party begins as DJ Tavin sets the scene under the atrium glow in the hotel's Interactive Arts Lounge. Enjoy lounge seating and bottle service. It's the best (and only) place in Miami to toast the New Year. $275++ per couple.
- BLUE WATER RESTAURANT- World-renowned Chef Alexander Feher will prepare a culinary delight for the most discerning of palates. Trek the globe with a 6-course farm to table meal that is sure to delight all your senses and your worldly desires. $300++ per person.
- TABLE 40- Explore the Hidden Table inside the heart of Toro Toro kitchen, downtown Miami's only Chef's Table. An exclusive experience for you and 14 of your closest friends along with the most exquisite eats and finest libations. Before the clock strikes 12, you'll head up to the 5th Floor Rooftop to toast to the New Year. $1000++ per person. Price includes guestroom stay.
MASTERFUL MIAMI EVENTS
Discover the exciting events at the newest addition to the downtown Miami/Brickell dining scene, Toro Toro. Chef Richard Sandoval presents delectable Pan Latin plates perfect for sharing. Toro Toro is pleased to host a wide range of hip happenings, day and night. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for your favorite foodie, ask about our gift cards and uncover unforgettable flavors in an atmosphere brimming with collective spirit and shared temptation.
Celebrate Christmas at Toro Toro Dec. 25 with a family style meal! Reservations available between 6pm and 11pm. View Menu
Celebrate Thanksgiving with a Latin flair at Toro Toro
We will be hosting a costume contest at Toro Toro on Halloween:
- 1st place winner receives Dinner for Two at Toro Toro
- 2nd place winner receives Brunch for Two at Toro Toro
Staff members will also join in on the fun and dress up! Guests can vote for the best dressed bartender!
This is in addition to the Halloween cocktail that will be available now through October 31.
Headless Horseman Recipe
- 1.5 oz Sailor Jerry rum
- .5 oz Art in the Age Snap Ginger liquor
- .75 oz lime juice
- .5 oz agave
- .5 oz pumpkin purée
- Garnish: Cinnamon sugar rim
- Glass: Coupe
Miami Spice in Miami
Miami Spice in Miami is a city-wide event that runs throughout August and September, allowing local residents and visitors alike to enjoy Miami restaurants through special menus at discounted prices. At Toro Toro we're offering a menu of options from appetizers, entrees, and desserts. (Beverage, tax, and gratuity are not included) for the following prices:
*Add-ons for the Churrasco Platter are available for $10 as well as our Miami Spice Cocktail for $5.
Toro Toro Miami Spice Cocktail Kick-Off
Starting July 8, 2013, Toro Toro will be hosting its first ever Miami Cocktail Competition. Each week we will select a group of our talented staff to compete in a head-to-head battle of the bar in which you decide the winner! Join us for complimentary tastings throughout the month of July and vote for your favorite creation! LEARN MORE
Mother's Day 2013
Our Mother’s Day Brunch features an endless array of small plates and unlimited cocktails and Champagne by the glass along with a serving of grilled meats cooked to perfection. The brunch menu is designed for groups; therefore, the entire table must participate. Two hour time limit per table.
Chef Sandoval at a Special Table 40
Chef Richard Sandoval hosted a special dinner at the newly renovated Table 40 during this year's South Beach Wine & Food Festival, featuring cocktails and pan-Latin cuisine. Chef Richard Sandoval and special guest Chef Jaime Pesaque from Mayta in Lima and SuViche in Miami Beach showcased an unforgettable menu worthy of the Festival.
Toro Toro on the Cover of Brickell Magazine
See Toro Toro on the cover of the March 2012 issue of Brickell Magazine. The story features an in-depth profile of Executive Chef Richard Sandoval (pg68) along with a fashion editorial that includes sultry shots of Toro Toro's (pg76-82) interiors serving as the backdrop. View the spectacular shots of the restaurant online .
Chef Richard Sandoval on the Cover of Restaurant Hospitality
The March 2013 issue of Restaurant Hospitality features a detailed look at Toro Toro and Executive Chef Richard Sandoval, showcasing the restaurant's focus on Latin American hospitality and cuisine. The magazine also highlights Toro Toro's focus as a pan-Latin interpretation of a modern day steakhouse, offering small plates, a la carte seafood and more.
Prix-Fixe Easter Brunch
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Toro Toro will offer a special prix-fixe Easter Brunch menu on Sunday, March 31, 2013, from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. The restaurant will have two tiers of pricing for brunch: for $49 per person, guests can indulge in unlimited brunch cocktails and Champagne while also enjoying hot and cold small plates and grilled meats cooked to perfection on the grill; for $39 per person, guests will enjoy the array of brunch offerings, excluding Champagne and cocktails. Both prices do not include tax and gratuity. On the menu, cold small plates include Toro Toro’s signature cevichenikkei; smoked swordfish dip; coctel de camarones; and deviled eggs with potato and huancaina sauce, plus more. A cornucopia of hot small plates will also be offered such as rabbit meatballs with scrambled eggs and aji verde sauce; media noche con huevo frito; bacon and egg fried rice; smoked salmon arepa benedict and caviar; and pan dulce con cajeta and ancho chocolate sauce, among others. From the grill, a sizzling array of churrasco, picanha, ribeye, chorizo, achiote chicken and bbq pork shoulder will be available. Call (305) 372-4710 to reserve your table now!
Thrillist's BBQ & The Blues presented by Creekstone Farms and hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian
Join Thrillist, Iron Chef America winner Geoffrey Zakarian, and some of Miami's top culinary masterminds for a celebration of delicious meaty goodness and music so good it'll make you cry. At Thrillist's BBQ & The Blues, you'll grub on succulent BBQ-inspired dishes from across the culinary spectrum while enjoying delicious cocktails, and fine live music from musical talents Diablo Dimes & The Bloodhounds.
February 9, 2013: Paradise Farms' Dinner in Paradise with Chef Jose Luis Flores
Dinner in Paradise at Paradise Farms features the finest chefs in Miami preparing a delicious five course meal made with local organic products and paired with fine wines. The magic and charm of our lush edible landscape coupled with the finest chefs in Miami creates a uniquely intimate dining experience under the stars. Each year, we donate proceeds to a local charity or organization philosophically in line with our vision of sustainable, healing, and healthy organic food. This year we are sponsoring Urban Greenworks, and Slow Food Miami. The event begins with hors d'oeuvres and wine in our reception area at 5PM, Gabriele then introduces you to her masterpiece through an intimate farm tour, and at 6PM the delicious 5-course dinner is served
For reservations or additional information, please call 305-372-4710, or e-mail Miamifirstname.lastname@example.org .